1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a shallow dish, mix the chili sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, garlic and ginger. Lay the pieces of salmon (skin side up) in the marinade and leave to one side for 15 minutes.
3. Remove the salmon pieces from the marinade, place on a baking tray (skin side down) and spoon over a little of the marinade. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds and roast in the preheated oven for 10 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
4. Peel the avocados, remove the stones, scoop the flesh into a bowl and smash with a fork. Add the lime juice and season with a little salt. Leave to one side.
5. To make the Asian slaw; remove the core of the cabbage, shred the leaves finely and leave to one side. Peel the carrots into long thin ribbons with a vegetable peeler and thinly slice the spring onions. Mix them all together in a bowl and season with some salt and pepper. Leave to one side.
6. Mix together the chilli, ginger, garlic, sesame oil, vegetable oil, rice wine vinegar, chilli sauce and lime zest and juice. Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss well to coat. Just before serving, sprinkle over the coriander leaves and toasted sesame seeds.
7. Heat the corn tortillas in a dry non-stick pan until hot on both sides. Place on a serving board and top with some Asian slaw, fresh coriander leaves and sliced red onion. Place a piece of salmon on top, top with some smashed avocado and sprinkle with some black sesame seeds.
**Serve with lime wedges and fresh tomato salsa on the side.